Some info from Gloss48:
gloss48 is a new destination for beauty lovers to discover and shop new and cult beauty products at the best prices online. We scour the industry to find you the best indie beauty brands and then run to tell you about them!While we don’t limit our selection to natural/organic brands, I find that the majority of brands on our site are natural organic. For example, at the moment we are featuring Block Island Organics suncare, Leonor Greyl haircare, and Tay Clean and Pure skincare – all natural!
Starting Monday, July 2, 2012, they will have some Dr. Hauschka products marked down 43-54% off. Dr. Hauschka is great stuff but not cheap so this is a great deal. Not only that, I get to offer you a $10 off discount using the code BNDRH10 at checkout. One code per customer, cannot be combined with other purchases, only good for Dr. Hauschka products. Sale ends Mon, July 9, 2012 at 11am ET and 8am PT.
The products are guaranteed authentic and at least 6 months from their expiration date so you will have plenty of time to use them before they expire.
The sale includes the following items:
- Dr. Hauschka Regenerating Day Cream & Regenerating Serum
- Dr. Hauschka Regenerating Neck and Décolleté & Regenerating Eye Cream
- Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Protocol: Lavender Bath, Cleansing Cream, Facial Toner, plus Delux limited edition 1oz Cleansing Milk
- Dr. Hauschka Regenerating Body Moisturizer
- Dr. Hauschka Decoratives Set in Purple / Plum: Eyeshadow Palette in Purple, Eyeliner Duo in Plum/White & Lipstick in Violet marble
- Dr. Hauschka Decoratives Set in Blue / Gray / Pink: Eyeshadow Palette in Blue, Eyeliner Duo in Blue/Gray & Lipstick in Pink Topaz
|Image from Gloss48 Website|
I am not affiliated with this company. I purchased these products myself for personal use unless otherwise noted. My opinion is completely honest no matter how I received any items mentioned on this blog.
***Please do not use the content or images from this blog without crediting the source and linking back to this blog. Doing so without permission and crediting the source is copyright infringement.Thank you.*** Pin It