Sunday, April 15, 2012

Vapour Organic Beauty Siren Lipstick from Pure Citizen

I first discovered Vapour Organic Beauty Siren Lipstick when I won one from a giveaway they had on facebook.  Needless to say, it soon became one of my favorite lippies.  When Pure Citizen had them on sale, I decided I needed to stock up. Pure Citizen is a great flash sale site that only has sales from companies that sell natural or eco friendly, conscious living lifestyle products. They have easily become new new favorite sale site.

I ended up with 4 lippies from this sale.  I got 3 siren lipsticks and 1 elixir gloss.  The 3 siren lipsticks I picked up were Dare, Vibe & Knockout.  More shades going along with my desire for a bolder lip color.  Yes, I was obsessively watching Mad Men seasons 1-4 when I ordered these LOL

These lipsticks have excellent texture and color depth. They feel good on your lips and have great lasting ability for natural lippies.  You will have to reapply through the day with these and just about any natural lippie.  When I want a great bold lip look, I reach for these.  If I do a subtle eye look, I reach for these.  Their packaging is sleek and glamorous in shiny blue metallic tubes.  I really like the long slender size of the tube vs the usual short thicker lipstick tube.  If you want a great natural lipstick made of 70% organic product and the other 30% is natural mineral pigments & vitamins, this is your lippie.  Moisturizing and never sticky, these natural lippies are a great choice These retail for $22 each.  Vapour Organic Beauty often has specials and you can also find them elsewhere like Spirit Beauty Lounge or Pure Citizen where you can get discounts.  This lipstick is worth the splurge!

Here are some pics of the siren lipsticks.  I will talk about the elixir gloss tomorrow.



Vibe
Vibe swatch

Taken with Ottlite
Taken with Flash
Dare (I managed to forget to take a pic of the lippie itself, oops)
Taken with Ottlite
Taken with Flash
Knockout
Knockout
Taken with Ottlite
Taken with Flash
Info from the Vapour Organic Beauty Website:  

Siren is a naturally long-wearing, moisturizing lipstick in sixteen flattering, fashion–forward shades. It’s designed to flatter to all skin tones and nourish parched lips in style.
Siren is a striking new advance in lipstick formulation! Pure plant ingredients are vacuum processed, without chemicals, to produce a moisturizing shine that rivals the performance of its mainstream counterparts. That’s why Editor’s at Lucky and Allure rave about Siren!
Siren is made with 70% Certified Organic ingredients and 30% natural mineral pigments & vitamins. Siren is designed to protect lips from moisture loss and environmental assault. Siren’s NEW botanical infusion contains hydrating Myrrh, Rose buds, healing Lemon Balm, antioxidant Pomegranate, soothing Jojoba oil and essential fatty acid rich Camilina oil.
Siren is a long wearing lipstick and lip conditioner in one amazing chemical free formula!
Cosmetic Features
  • Naturally long wearing
  • Superior texture, never sticky or dry
  • Core palette flatters all skin tones
  • Wear Siren alone or layer with Elixir gloss
Skin Benefits
  • Revitalizes and moisturizes with organic emollients and antioxidants
  • Proprietary formula moisturizes while allowing skin to breathe
Organic Purity
  • Revolutionary non-petroleum, chemical-free formula
  • No chemicals to ingest by mouth or through the skin
Ingredients: Organic/Bio Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Organic/Bio Cera Alba (Beeswax), Organic/Bio Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Essential Oils & Natural Fruit Essences, Camelina Sativa Oil, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Organic/Bio Punica Granatum (Pomegranate Oil), Organic/Bio Rosa Damascena (Rose) Buds, Organic/Bio Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm), Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh)*,  Stevia Rebaudiana (Stevia) Leaf Extract  [+/-: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Carmine (CI 75470)]
*Wildcrafted
Net wt: .11 oz




I am not affiliated with this company. I purchased these products myself for personal use unless otherwise noted. My opinion is completely honest no matter how I received any items mentioned on this blog.

***Please do not use the content or images from this blog without crediting the source and linking back to this blog. Doing so without permission and crediting the source is copyright infringement.Thank you.*** Pin It StumbleUpon

1 comment:

  1. I love the packaging :) http://putbeautytowords.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your comment! Sorry I had to set up moderation because I was getting a lot of spam.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.